Job: Medical Assistant - CMA Dutchmans - Full Time (8a-5p)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
About Norton Healthcare
Norton Healthcare is the Louisville, Ky. area's leading hospital and health care system (44 percent market share) and third largest private employer, providing care at more than 125 locations throughout Greater Louisville and Southern Indiana. The Louisville-based not-for-profit system includes five Louisville hospitals; five outpatient centers; 12 Norton Immediate Care Centers; 11,100 employees; more than 465 employed medical providers; and about 2,300 total physicians on its medical staff. Norton Healthcare has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work in Metro Louisville, the state of Kentucky and nationally.
The Medical Assistant works closely with the physician in the practice/center clinical setting, assists with direct patient care, and serves as the clinical liaison between physician and patient and between physician and the office staff. The incumbent is responsible for promoting communication among all care providers, patients, and office staff regarding the care plan for the patient as defined by the attending physician. This individual attends to patients utilizing the age appropriate principles of growth and development for patients of all ages according to the practice specialty.
- Graduate with a diploma or an Associate degree from a program for Medical Assistants or Possess a
Certification or National Registry as a Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant
- Certification preferred from American Association of Medical Assistants
- Prefer one year (1) of experience as a Medical Assistant or in an associated position
Norton Healthcare offers a competitive benefit package including:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
* Short and Long Term Disability
* 403b Plan
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* College Savings Plan
* Children's Choice Day Care Center
* Downtown Fitness Center
* Free Parking
* Screening Requirements: Drug Screen & Criminal Background Check
Norton Healthcare is an EEO/AA employer
Norton Healthcare Jobs
This company does not have more jobs