Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Team Leader - SBS
Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP. At ADP, we're passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we're quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you'll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
ADP is hiring a Team Leader. In this position, you'll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Team Manager in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- May lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Serve as a resource for team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team's responsibilities, goals and associates individual development plans and training needs.
- May monitor associate/client interactions utilizing the quality monitoring system and
- Evaluate calls to ensure that World Class Service is being delivered based on the guidelines provided
- May oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- May train and mentor team members and identify development needs, working with
- Leadership to coordinate additional training as needed
- Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- May serve as an acting backup to the Team Manager, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the manager
- May provide feedback on individual performance of associates to leadership.
- Provide direct feedback to associates on areas of opportunities to enhance services provided to the client.
- May contribute to providing feedback to leadership for associate performance appraisals.
- Utilize sound judgment to escalate issues that may require intervention of the Team Manager
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- At least 3years of experience
- At least 1years of people leadership experience