Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CRS Support Specialist I
Title: CRS Support Specialist I
Focused on providing front-line support to CRS associates who are in need of assistance, as well as providing accountability and follow-up for all needs that require the involvement of other departments. This role is also responsible for helping develop, coordinate, and manage administrative tasks and marketing communications to increase the efficiency of the CRS team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as first line support to CRS associates by performing data entry, task management, meeting follow-up, and real team support to resolve incoming questions from the CRS team. Provide status updates on each request.
- Create and order enrollment kits, presentations, and other marketing collateral.
- Create and deliver day-to-day marketing campaigns to the legacy book of business.
- Qualify incoming rollover leads and perform outbound activity to terminated participants.
- Create and distribution plan review documents, prepare fund change letters, and arrange mailings
Education & Certification Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a client service/customer service environment.
- Financial services/business background.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and set schedule.
- Strong organization, communication, and time management skills