Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Mechanic I- 2nd Shift
at Medline Industries
- Perform scheduled maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Make preventative maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, report to shift supervisor, and take appropriate action.
- Oil and grease equipment. Examine defects and analyze spoilage causes.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems, make necessary corrections and run adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Change equipment to new sizes, verifying after change over.
- Test equipment to verify correct operation and production of quality products.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience with a forklift, conveyor and general equipment repair and maintenance
- Fundamental understanding of machinery/equipment
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel at least/up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).