MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MPW Industrial Services
Job Reference #: 1993
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- This position is responsible for safely and efficiently executing jobs at assigned sites. This includes the planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing of jobs.
- This position will be accountable for delivering and maintaining high standards of customer service through both customer interface and business operations.
- This role is also responsible for positioning their field employees for success and upholding MPW Values of safety, innovation, and service.
- Understand, commit and drive MPW’s safety program to ensure employee understanding, safety and compliance. Including but not limited to:
- Lead by example, think critically
- Promote and follow safety procedures/policies
- Conduct safety inspections and observations on the job site
- Evaluate employee fitness for duty on a daily basis.
- Conduct job safety analysis (JSA) prior to start of any work activity.
- Communicate all hazards to your crew members.
- Conducts toolbox safety talks with crew members prior to each job.
- Routinely train and positively coach employees to improve performance.
- Resolves conflicts and initiates disciplinary action of employees when appropriate.
- Supervise multiple job sites and/or crew leaders. Assign work activities based on skill level and proficiency.
- Complete and review work orders with the customer, and forward to administrative team on a daily basis.
- Ensures good on-site customer relations by responding to customer needs and coordinating with Field Superintendent, Branch Manager, and/or MPW Sales person.
- Communicates special on-site job requirements through Dispatch or Branch/Operations Managers.
- Be able to serve in any operational role as needed.
- Assist with employee performance reviews.
- Promote employee development and engagement.
- Ability to multitask and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to adapt to rapid response business model.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and company property
- Occasionally participate in interviewing candidates.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- High School education or equivalent is preferred.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license. Commercial Driver’s License a plus.
- Expert-level OSHA 10 Standards. OSHA 30 preferred but not required.
- Specific exposure in maintenance systems including Power Generation Processors, Steel Mills, Pulp and Paper Mills and a variety of manufacturing facilities is a plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of mechanical concepts and applications. Including but not limited to: vacuuming, water blasting, hydro-excavation, etc.
- Ability to actively listen.
- Ability to professionally interact with others.
- 1 year experience as an MPW Technician, Operator or Crew Leader
2-3 years of similar industry experience