Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Account Manager - Remote
at Orr Corporation
*POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN ANY MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREA*
National Account Manager - Fire Protection Systems
Orr Protection Systems has an immediate opening for a National Account Sales Professional in the Fire Protection field. Industry experience is required selling technical solutions for fire suppression/fire alarm systems and service in the Mission Critical, manufacturing, commercial, and/or institutional industries. The successful candidate will have strong construction industry knowledge, experience in closing End User solution-based sales, excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
ORR Protection Systems is the nation’s largest privately owned safety and fire protection company. Some of the largest and most successful companies in the world trust ORR to protect their mission critical business processes from failure due to fire. In fact, over 40% of the Fortune 100 companies use ORR. Because of continued growth we are looking for National Account Mangers to join our team. Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability & Reputation – ORR Protection has been a leader in the industry for over 40 years and has developed an outstanding reputation as mission critical fire protection experts. A reputation built on a foundation of excellent service by great employees and was recently honored in an independent survey as being one of the best places to work! With such great dedication to people, reputation and community, ORR Protection Systems sees a very bright future.
- Career Growth – This is an exciting position working in a world class company where safety and customer service is the main focus. ORR Protection Systems also provides a great atmosphere and opportunities for long term professional growth.
- Compensation – ORR Protection Systems offers very competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes a matched 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance, educational assistance. company provided laptop computer, cell phone, credit card. The Orr Protection Systems National Account Manager is responsible for achieving annual sales and gross margin targets at budget by developing new account business as well as maintaining and growing existing assigned account business. This business includes both a new Systems budget as well as a Service Agreement budget.
- Achieve annual sales order and margin plan
- Develop solid working relationships with ORR Team members to assure delivery of quality performance and support to Accounts
- Interface directly with ORR Regional Sales Account Managers on sales opportunities
- Perform and or coordinate Systems and Service Agreement estimates for customer proposals
- Write detailed proposals for both System projects and or Service agreements
- Track and document wins/losses , sales pipeline, and other key account management reports as required
- Initiate and perform Sales presentations to End User, Engineers and Contractors
- Participate in Trade associations and assigned Trade show events
- Provide account oversight and leadership to assure account standards and or practices are implemented within the ORR sales and operation teams.
- Adhere to ORR expense policy program and perform administrative reporting as required
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration Degree with emphasis in Sales and Marketing
- Ability to travel 50 % - 75 % with frequent overnight travel
- Must reside near a major city airport
- Ability and experience developing written business plans to create new accounts as well as maintain and grow assigned accounts.
- 7 + years of Fire Protection Industry experience in a Sales / Account Management capacity
- Documented End User selling experience