Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Security Project Manager
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8730)
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America’s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program.? We promote from within our company!?You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
This position is responsible for working closely with functional stakeholders and corporate leadership to enhance systems detection and deterrence capabilities with an eye to the reduction of corporate risk and exposure.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Leads analysis of security vulnerabilities and system failures, and determines cost-effective countermeasures.
- Facilitates multidisciplinary working groups to determine security solutions and mitigate risks.
- Conducts field testing and evaluates new and specialized security equipment for the company’s facilities and prepares scope development for competitive purchasing.
- Designs integrated physical security controls for a diverse portfolio of real estate assets including medial/clinical, office, call-center, production and retail operations.
- Develops training materials and provides on-the-job and classroom instruction to Loss Prevention and other employees.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Project Management, MBA preferred, PSP and/or PMP required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business, financial terms and budgeting practices to support capital projects and operating cost reduction strategies.
- Possesses minimum 5 years of experience in project management, design and/or maintaining physical security systems. Lenel On-Guard familiarity is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of CCTV systems, intrusion detection systems, and access control systems.
- Knowledge of IT network infrastructure including basic hardware and network functionality.
- Thorough understanding of the specialized physical security needs of clinical and health care facilities and their associated business offices.
- A demonstrated strong track record of leadership with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, pay close attention to detail, be well organized, and work successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Effective and persistent to problem solver constantly improving processes. Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- CAD certification or experience required.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
- The employee must constantly walk, stand, reach with both hands and arms, and must be able to drive a vehicle. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. May be required to climb stairs on an intermittent basis at client sites.
- The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.